Don’t have the recipient’s EIN or SSN while filing 1099-MISC. How do we proceed?
4.2k views | Last modified 12/31/2021 1:13:55 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

If your recipient does not provide an EIN or SSN, check the box TIN not provided. Once you receive the recipient’s EIN/SSN you will need to file a correction for this Form 1099-MISC, providing the TIN. 

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751