How do I correct 1099s filed with another service provider?
2.0k views | Last modified 1/25/2023 1:16:20 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

In TaxBandits, currently, we do not support correcting 1099s filed with other service providers.  If you have already filed Form 1099 with TaxBandits, you can correct the recipient Name and/or TIN, any federal and state amount reported earlier, or void 1099.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751