I filed 1099s with incorrect Payer Name. How do I correct it?
3.4k views | Last modified 1/25/2023 1:21:15 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

IRS does not require a correction form to correct the payer name and TIN. It also doesn’t allow you to make changes in the payer name or TIN directly in online. Instaed, In TaxBandits, you can fill the correct payer information and generate the form. You then have to sign and postal mail to the IRS. 

For step-by-step instructions on how to correct the payer name and/or TIN in 1099s filed earlier, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com