Can I correct the state tax withheld amount in 1099?
986 views | Last modified 5/27/2020 1:48:03 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes. You may have reported incorrect amounts in 1099s that were filed. If you had filed with some other service provider, you will need to enter both the incorrect information that was reported earlier and the correct values. If you filed with us, you only need to enter the correct values as we will easily pull up the information that you reported earlier. 

For step-by-step instructions on how to correct federal or state tax amounts in 1099s, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751