How do I correct the employer's TIN and address in W-2s?
502 views | Last modified 5/18/2023 3:07:44 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

To correct the employer's TIN, Address, Employment Code, and Tax Year, you may need to contact the SSA. The Employer Services Liaison Officers (ESLOs) of the SSA can assist with all processes and applications. Visit to know more details.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751