How do I make corrections to W2s in bulk?
4.4k views |
Last modified 2/13/2023 8:18:00 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
If you need to correct multiple W-2s, use the Bulk Corrections option to send them to us securely. We will process the records and send them back to you for review. Send us the originally reported and correct information. The acceptable file formats are .xlsx and .xls. The maximum file size should be 5MB.
Here’s how to upload the data in bulk for us to process:
- Sign in to TaxBandits.
- In the Dashboard, Start New >> Form >> W-2c.
- Click File Form W-2 Correction for current year or previous year.
- Click Continue under Correct W-2 Employee Details to bulk correct the employee name, TIN, and amount.
- Select the Business and all the W-2 forms accepted by the SSA will be displayed. Click Bulk Correction button.
- Click Export button to export the employee list for bulk correction. Select the required employees list and click Export.
- A default template will be downloaded. Provide the correct information and upload it back in the application. A preview form will be available and continue filing.
- Fix the errors if any and continue to file. In Review & Select Services page, you can opt for postal mailing, online services.
- Continue the flow till transmission.