How do I make corrections to W2s in bulk?
4.8k views |
Last modified 11/17/2023 4:30:21 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
If you need to correct multiple W-2s, use the Bulk Corrections option to correct for multiple employees at a time.
Follow the below steps to bulk correct W-2 forms
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- From the Dashboard, click Start New >> Form >> W-2c.
- Click on "File Form W-2 Correction" for the relevant tax year.
- Click Continue under Correct W-2 Employee Details to bulk correct the employee name, TIN, and amount.
- Select the business to view the W-2 forms accepted by the SSA . To bulk correct the accepted W-2 forms, click the Bulk Correction button.
- Click Export to export the employees in bulk for corrections.
- Select the required employees' list and click Export.
- A default template will be downloaded. Provide the correct information and upload it back into the application.
- There will be a preview form that you can review before you continue filing.
- Fix the errors, if any, and continue to file. On the Review & Select Services page, you can opt-in to postal mailing and online services.
- Continue following the prompts to transmit the forms.