I reported two states in my original W-2 return, and I want to correct one state from them now. Will I be able to do this in TaxBandits?
387 views | Last modified 4/12/2023 8:08:46 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Currently, TaxBandits does not support W-2 corrections for state filing. You should file the state corrections directly with the state agency.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com