Can I import correction forms from my Sage Intacct account?
68 views | Last modified 12/7/2022 1:26:40 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

The 1099 correction forms cannot be import from your Sage Intacct account, Instead, you must sign in to TaxBandits. Sage Intacct clients can file 1099 corrections through TaxBandits to fix the following errors:

  • Correcting a Recipient Name and/or TIN name.
  • Correcting any federal or state amount reported incorrectly.
  • Voiding a Form 1099 that did not need to be filed.

It is important to note that you can only file a 1099 correction after the IRS has accepted the original form. Because the original form was filed through TaxBandits, we simplify the process by pulling the original information so you can add the updated amounts as needed. 

Correct Recipient Name and/or TIN:

For instructions on how to correct the recipient name and/or TIN reported earlier, click here.

Correct the federal and state Amounts:

For instructions on how to correct the federal and state amounts reported earlier, click here.

Void the Form:

For instructions on how to void a Form 1099, click here.

Payer details:

If you need to correct the payer’s name or TIN, the IRS requires that you write a letter to the IRS to provide the incorrect payer name and/or TIN that was reported earlier, as well as the correct information. You are able to generate this letter in TaxBandits and print and mail it to the IRS.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751