How to correct the Recipient Name and/or TIN in 1099s?
872 views | Last modified 2/2/2023 12:59:06 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

If you have already filed Form 1099 with TaxBandits, then you can correct the Recipient’s Name/TIN using the 1099/1098 Corrections form.

  • In the Dashboard, Click Start New >> Form >> 1099/1098 Corrections.
  • Select the required tax year, and Click Continue under Correct 1099/1098 Recipient Details.
  • Select the respective checkbox whether the Recipient Name is incorrect, TIN is incorrect, or Address is incorrect. Provide the corrected information and continue to transmit the form.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751