I filed my original W-2s with other service providers. Can I file W-2c in TaxBandits?
458 views | Last modified 1/22/2023 11:05:06 PM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

No, you cannot file W-2c using TaxBandits if you filed the original W-2s somewhere else. We would support the filing of W-2c only if you filed the original W-2s with TaxBandits.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com