How to E-File Form 941 for multiple businesses using Bulk Upload in TaxBandits?
691 views |
Last modified 7/20/2022 8:22:17 AM EST
Using a Bulk Filing Method, TaxBandits, an IRS-approved e-filing tool, makes it possible and straightforward to e-file several Form 941s (Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return) at once.
You'll need to fill in the details for Form 941 in our template, upload it, and transmit the returns to the IRS. Individual 941 returns will be created for each business, and you can track their status from your dashboard.
TaxBandits supports the e-filing of updated Form 941 for the third quarter of 2021. To e-file Form 941 in bulk, follow the steps below.
Here's how to Bulk File Form 941s
- Sign in to TaxBandits.
- Click Start New Form >> Upload Multiple 941s.
- Download the template based on the quarter you want to file.
- For each client/business, enter the appropriate values under each assigned column in the excel template.
- Upload the file and click Upload.
- Preview the uploaded Form 941 details and click Process.
- In Summary, check the total number of forms uploaded and the ones skipped.
- Click View Errors to check the list of filing errors for each business.
- Download the errored file by clicking Export Errors, correct the information, and re-upload the file.
- If no errors are found, click Continue Filing.
- Click Audit Selected Returns.
- Review, e-sign, and transmit it to the IRS.
Bulk uploading Form 941s through TaxBandits eliminates the hassle of filing every return separately for each of your clients. Saving time doesn't mean skimping on the accuracy of the forms, the same business validations are performed on multiple filings. This feature is highly beneficial for tax preparers and business owners filing for multiple businesses.