How do I fix TIN Matching errors for W2s in TaxBandits?
705 views | Last modified 1/24/2023 7:15:32 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

In TaxBandits, currently, we do not support the TIN matching service for W-2 forms.  If you have already filed Form W-2 with TaxBandits, you can e-file Form W-2c with us to correct the incorrect TIN and provide a copy of the W-2c to employees. You can also opt for our postal mailing to mail corrected forms to your employees.

Form W-2c is the correction form of previously filed Form W-2. Any errors made on Form W-2 or W-2c filed previously with the SSA can be amended by filing Form W-2c.

For step-by-step instructions on how to e-file Form W-2c, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751