I don’t have an EIN, how can I file Form 941?
3.0k views | Last modified 7/27/2020 12:47:48 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

The IRS will not accept your Form 941 if EIN is not mentioned. If you don’t have an EIN, you can apply for one and then e-file your tax return with TaxBandits.

The IRS offers two methods for applying EIN - Online or fill Form SS-4. The service is purely free of cost. Provide the correct name and Taxpayer Identification Number (SSN) of the business owner or authorized representative while applying for EIN. The IRS also insists that the applicant should be an individual.

To know more about applying for EIN, click here.

Note: If you have applied for the EIN and haven’t received it before the Form 941 due date, you can paper file the return and write “Applied For” with the date you applied in the EIN entry space.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com