How do I fix TIN Matching errors for W2s in TaxBandits?
418 views | Last modified 10/31/2023 8:19:05 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Currently, TaxBandits does not offer support for TIN matching service for W-2 forms. However, if you have already filed Form W-2 with TaxBandits and need to correct an incorrect TIN, you can e-file Form W-2c with us. Additionally, you can conveniently provide a copy of the W-2c to your employees by opting for our postal mailing service.

Form W-2c is the correction form of previously filed Form W-2. Any errors made on Form W-2 or W-2c filed previously with the SSA can be amended by filing Form W-2c. 

For step-by-step instructions on how to correct the employees’ Name and/or SSN in W2s, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751