Can I extend my ACA state filing due date?
253 views | Last modified 6/9/2023 1:16:27 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Currently, TaxBandits does not support ACA state filing extensions.  You can, however, file an extension form 8809 to request an extension of time to file federal Form 1095-B or Form 1095-C. 

For step-by-step instructions on how to file an extension for Form 1095-B/C in TaxBandits, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751