How to extend my Form 1095-B/C Deadline?
280 views | Last modified 6/9/2023 12:43:48 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

To extend the deadline for filing Form 1095-B or Form 1095-C, you will need to complete and submit Form 8809, Application for Extension of Time to File Information Returns, to the IRS before the original due date of the 1095-B/C form.

Upon filing Form 8809, you can get an automatic 30-day extension of time to file your Form 1095-B/C.

For step-by-step instructions on how to file an extension for Form 1095-B/C in TaxBandits, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751