How do you enable postal mailing services after transmitting forms?
421 views |
Last modified 3/29/2023 3:11:50 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
You have the option to opt-in to postal mailing services for recipient copies after transmitting forms. By opting in, TaxBandits will print and mail your recipient copies on your behalf.
Here we have taken Form 1099 as an example; this process applies to all form series.
Follow these instructions to enable postal mailing for your recipients:
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- From the dashboard, click Distribution Center.
- Click 1099/W-2/1098/5498 Forms under Postal Mailing.
- Choose the required Business Name and Form Type using the Change Filter option. The recipients' list will be displayed based on the filter.
- Select the required recipients' list and click Create Postal Order button.
- Review your order and make the payment. Typically when you place your postal order, your forms will be mailed within the next business day.