Is there a Bulk upload option for form 1099-NEC with TaxBandits?
413 views |
Last modified 12/24/2020 5:05:06 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
Yes, TaxBandits offers bulk upload options for filing Form 1099-NEC for those who need to upload multiple recipient details. Here, you can use CSV and Excel file formats to upload details.
Let’s have a quick look at how to bulk upload in TaxBandits.
Select the Form 1099-NEC
- Log in to your TaxBandits account, and go to Home >> Form tab.
- Under 1099 Federal & State filing, choose Form 1099-NEC and click File Now.
- Choose the tax year and click Next.
If you are an existing TaxBandits user and have already uploaded the employer details, you can add these details from the address book.
If you are a new user, enter your business details, then click Save and Continue.
- Add the employee or recipient details using Bulk Upload
- On the Add Recipient and Form Details screen, click Choose under I want to use my own Excel/CSV template. Then, upload your filled template and click Upload.
- Once you upload the template, the data will be mapped. This means that the application will match your uploaded data with the Form 1099-NEC fields.
- Under the Map data tab, you can see the correctly mapped fields in green. Any fields that can’t be matched with a value will be highlighted yellow. To resolve this, manually drag and drop the amounts in the corresponding fields. Repeat this for all yellow tabs.
By clicking Preview Data, you will be able to review the form and see where your pre-filled data will appear. After reviewing the details, click Continue to Import.
When you import the file, there may be some errors present. The errors will be highlighted in the View Error link. You can click this link to download the uploaded File (Excel/CSV) with errors. Resolve the errors in Excel and reupload to complete the filing. For more information on error handling, click here.