Is there any option to Bulk upload?
76 views |
Last modified 7/16/2020 9:17:00 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
Yes, TaxBandits offers bulk upload options for filing Form 1099-NEC when you want to upload multiple recipient details. Here, you can use CSV and Excel file formats to upload details.
Let’s have a quick look below to learn how to do bulk upload in TaxBandits.
Select the Form 1099-NEC
- Log in to your TaxBandits account, and go to Home >> Form tab.
- Under 1099 Federal & State filing, choose Form 1099-NEC and click File Now.
- Choose the tax year and click Next.
- If you have already used TaxBandits and uploaded the employer details, use the search bar to retrieve those details from the address book. Otherwise, type the employer details manually and click Save and Continue.
- Add employee or recipient details using Bulk Upload
- On the Add Recipient and Form Details screen, click Choose under I want to use my own Excel/CSV template. Then, upload your filled template and click Upload.
- Once you upload the template, the data will be mapped, which means we will match the uploaded data with the Form 1099-NEC fields. And, we map it to the correct form fields.
- Under the Map data tab, you can see the correctly mapped fields in green. The fields which we are unable to assign in the Form 1099-NEC will be displayed in yellow. For those, you have to manually drag and drop it in the corresponding fields. Do the same for all yellow tabs.
- Click Preview data to review the form where your uploaded data will be prefilled in the form. Check the details once and click Continue to Import.
While you import the file, it may have some errors. Those errors will be highlighted in the View Error link. You can now click the link to download the uploaded file (Excel/CSV) with errors. Clear the errors in Excel and reupload it to complete the filing. To know more about error handling, click here.