Will I be able to complete federal and state W-2 corrections simultaneously in TaxBandits?
383 views | Last modified 4/12/2023 8:05:38 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

No, at this time you can only correct the federal information in form W-2 and transmit it to SSA. Currently, TaxBandits does not support W-2 corrections for state filing. You should file the state corrections directly with the state agency. 

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com