How to correct Employee’s Name or SSN in W-2?
614 views | Last modified 5/10/2021 5:45:04 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

To correct the Employee’s Name and/or SSN,

  • Click Start New Form >> Form W-2c. Choose Tax Year.
  • Enter the correct Employee Name and/or SSN.
  • Check boxes (e) and (f) to enter the previously filed incorrect SSN and employee name respectively.

Once transmitted, the corrected copies will be available in the Print Center for download.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751