How to opt for postal mailing services with TaxBandits?
275 views |
Last modified 1/21/2021 11:12:25 AM EST
TaxBandits provides an additional service that allows tax filers to Postal Mail the forms to recipients. If you opt for this service, we ensure the form copies are postal mailed to the recipients’ address on record. Forms are postmarked with the next day of transmission. If you file your return on a deadline (filed before 12.00 Noon EST), they will be postmarked the same day of transmission.
You can opt for Postal Mailing services at different stages of the filing:
- While preparing tax returns.
- After transmitting the returns.
Preparation of Tax Return
- During the tax preparation flow, opt for Postal Mailing service on the Choose Compliance Services page. Select the Postal Mail checkbox.
- Go to Home. Choose 1099/W-2 or ACA based on the form.
- Choose View under Action for which order you want to avail postal mailing service.
- Click the Transmitted Forms tab and click Add Postal Mailing.
You will have to provide your Credit card details to pay for this service. After you opt for service, TaxBandits will print and send the form copies to the recipients. Your recipients may receive their copies within 3 business days from the postmark date.