Do you support Corrections for Form 1099-NEC?
154 views | Last modified 7/16/2020 9:17:29 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes, TaxBandits supports correction for Form 1099-NEC. It is normal to make a mistake while filing the forms. When you find errors in the submitted form, correct them and resend it to the IRS and the recipient. Thus, we have the Correction Form.

Let’s see what type of corrections can be done in Form 1099-NEC. 

The errors fall under two categories, Type 1 and Type 2

Type 1 - Forms with the wrong payment amount, codes, and incorrect recipient details.

Type 2 - Forms with wrong payee details such as TIN and name. Also, forms filed with the incorrect return type.

Click here to get the 1099-NEC Correction Form. Once you clear the errors, you can transmit the corrected form to the IRS through TaxBandits.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751