Will I be able to find copies of forms filed a couple of years back with you?
5.5k views | Last modified 2/21/2023 6:14:12 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes, you can find the copies of the forms filed for previous years from your TaxBandits account. 

Follow these steps to view previous year tax forms: 

  • Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
  • On the home screen, click Distribution Center.
  • Click 1099/W-2/1098/5498 Forms under Print Forms.

  • Select the required tax year from the drop-down. Forms transmitted for that particular year will be listed. You can download copies.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com