I corrected an amount reported in my 1099 for a payer. Would I be able to correct it again?
3.7k views | Last modified 5/26/2020 10:05:36 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes. You can do a second correction. If you had filed with some other service provider, you will need to enter both the incorrect information that was reported earlier and the correct values. If you filed with us, you only need to enter the correct values as we will easily pull up the information that you reported earlier. 

For step-by-step instructions on how to correct the federal or state amounts in 1099s, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com