What should I do if an employee loses their Form W-2?
4.6k views | Last modified 5/27/2020 3:00:48 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

If an employee loses their W2, do one of these:

a. Download the employee copy of that particular employee's W-2 from the 'Print Center', print it, and add a caption titled "REISSUED STATEMENT" before mailing it to the employee.

b. Allow the employee to make use of the online access feature to access their Form W-2 copy online. 

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com