How to bulk upload my 1099 forms?
623 views |
Last modified 1/13/2024 3:19:43 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
TaxBandits provides options for bulk uploading to make e-filing a breeze. If you want to upload multiple recipient details, you can use the TaxBandits Standard template from the application.
Follow the steps given below for uploading all 1099 series:
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- From the Dashboard, click Start New >> Form >> choose the Form 1099 type.
- Select the tax year for which you need to file the 1099 form.
- Click Start Now under Upload Excel/CSV- Taxbandits Template.
- Provide the Business information. If you have already filed for the business, then click Select Business to autofill the business details in the form. If you are filing for a new business, then enter the business details manually and click Save & Continue.
- Download our Standard Template, enter the form information, and upload it. If you are filing Form 1099-NEC, you can upload data either using your own file or the standard TaxBandits Template.
- Once the data is uploaded in TaxBandits, preview the form details, check that the values are mapped correctly in the fields, and then click Continue to Import to proceed.
To proceed with the Ready To File records, click Continue Filing. You can choose to resolve errors instantly from the Errors Tab or later from your 1099/W-2 Dashboard. To proceed with the successful records, click Continue Filing.
Review the forms, select the add-on services you want, and click Continue.
Review the total amounts mentioned in all the boxes on the Form Summary page and Continue.
Check your cart and complete the order by providing your credit card information. Once the payment is successful, your forms will be transmitted to the IRS.
After transmitting your form successfully to the IRS, TaxBandits will email the status of your 1099 forms. You can also sign in to the TaxBandits and view the status anytime. Form 1099 copies will be available in the Distribution Center for download.