I corrected an amount reported in my 1099 for a payer. Would I be able to correct it again?
315 views | Last modified 4/20/2023 2:54:17 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes. You can do a correction for the second time. Enter the correct values in the required fields, and we will easily pull up the information that you reported earlier. 

For step-by-step instructions on how to correct the federal or state amounts in 1099s, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com