I filed my original 1099s with other service providers. Can I file 1099 corrections in TaxBandits?
354 views | Last modified 4/20/2023 2:30:40 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

No, you cannot file 1099 corrections in TaxBandits if the original 1099s were filed with other service providers. However, we support 1099 corrections if you filed your original 1099s with TaxBandits. For step-by-step instructions, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com