Can I correct the state tax withheld amount in 1099?
482 views | Last modified 4/4/2023 5:22:32 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Currently, TaxBandits does not support 1099 corrections for state filing. You should file the state corrections directly to the state agency. 

You can, however, file a 1099 correction form if you have already filed your original 1099 federal forms with TaxBandits.

For step-by-step instructions on how to file 1099 federal form corrections in TaxBandits, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751