What should I do if an employee loses their Form W-2?
317 views | Last modified 3/31/2023 10:00:56 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

If an employee loses their W2, you can:

  1. Download the employee copy of that particular employee's from W2 the 'Distribution Center,' print it, and add a caption titled "REISSUED STATEMENT" before mailing it to the employee.
  2. Allow the employee to use the Online Access feature to access their copy of Form W2 online.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com