I’m in the middle of filing. Can I continue from where I leave when I come back?
474 views | Last modified 3/31/2023 5:42:05 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes! With TaxBandits, your in-progress forms will be saved automatically, and you can continue filing the forms from where you have left off. Here is how:

For 1099 and W-2 Forms:

Navigate to the ‘1099/ W-2’ dashboard. Select ‘Inprogress Forms’ under the ‘Overview’ section. 

Click ‘Continue Filing’ to proceed with the filing process.

For ACA and 94x Forms:

Navigate to the corresponding form’s dashboard. (Here, we have chosen ACA as an example). 

Click ‘Continue where you left off’ against the form you wish to file.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com