Can I edit the information I entered on Form 1095?
44 views |
Last modified 2/9/2023 1:55:42 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
In TaxBandits, you have the ability to edit forms while they are in-progress. There are two places in the application where you can edit in-progress forms.
- ACA Dashboard
- ACA Summary Page
- Navigate to the ACA dashboard from the home dashboard. Select the ‘Tax Year’ and the ‘Business Name’. Under the Action column, click the ‘Edit’ button to the right of the return number.
- A pop-up window will appear with the return information. Click the Edit button for the Number of Employee Forms (1095-C) in that return.
- Select the employee to view their 1095-B/1095-C information. The option to edit each part is available.
ACA Summary Page
- On the federal return summary page, Click View Form 1095-B/Cs.
- Select the employee under the Employee Name tab to view their 1095-B/1095-C information. The option to edit and download the draft 1095 form is available.
When you are ready, continue to transmit the forms to the IRS. TaxBandits has a built-in audit feature, which checks your forms against the IRS Business Rules and catches common filing errors.