I don't have access to my login email address. How can I log in to TaxBandits Online Access Portal?
339 views | Last modified 3/28/2023 1:04:04 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

You can still log in to your account by following the steps below.

If you have added recovery details: You may have to change your login email address. To do so, go to the Online Access sign-in page and click the Trouble Signing In link. Then, choose I do not have access to my Login Email Address option and follow the instructions.

If you didn't add recovery details: Please contact your employer and get your login email address changed accordingly.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com