How to file W-2 for a previous year?
3.0k views | Last modified 12/24/2021 8:46:43 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

With TaxBandits, you can file a W-2 return for two prior years.

Here’s how to do a prior year filing:

  1. Log in to your TaxBandits account.
  2. In the Home screen, Click on Start New >> Form >> W-2.
  3. In Form W-2: Choose Tax Year (Federal & State Filing), click Select a different tax year.
  4. Choose the prior year you want to file a W-2 return and then proceed to file.

After submitting the return, if you realize that some of the data recorded are incorrect, you can use the Attempt to Edit option to correct it quickly- within four hours from the time of submitting a return.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 [email protected]