What should I do if I filed Form 1099-MISC instead of Form 1099-NEC?
437 views | Last modified 9/7/2023 6:04:30 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

If you have mistakenly filed Form 1099-MISC for a recipient instead of Form 1099-NEC, you should void the filed form and file 1099-NEC for the recipient. The same applies if you filed Form 1099-NEC instead of 1099-MISC.

To learn more about how to void the 1099 form that was filed in TaxBandits, click here

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com