I filed my original W-2s with other service providers. Can I file W-2c in TaxBandits?
107 views | Last modified 3/19/2021 2:39:18 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes, you can file W-2c using TaxBandits even if you filed the original W-2s somewhere else. For step-by-step instructions, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com