How to correct the federal and state amounts in 1099-NEC?
457 views |
Last modified 2/28/2022 5:08:10 AM EST
TaxBandits allows you to correct the 1099s filed with us. You only need to have the correct federal and state amount to file a correction to 1099-NEC.
Here's how you correct the amounts reported in 1099-NEC:
- Sign in to TaxBandits, and select Start New Form >> Form 1099c.
- Select the Tax Year.
- Choose Correction type to proceed with the filing.
1099s filed with TaxBandits
- Click Continue under Correct 1099 Recipient Details.
- Choose the payer and select the recipient for whom you want to correct the amount details.
- Click the Make Correction option against the recipient you want to correct.
- On the Federal Correction page, edit the fields you would like to correct.
- On the State Information page, edit the state information.
- Continue with the flow and review & transmit your 1099 Correction form.
After transmitting, you can download the 1099-NEC corrected copies from the TaxBandits Distribution Center. To know more about printing forms, click here.