How to file Form 941 for prior years in TaxBandits?
743 views | Last modified 3/1/2022 7:39:45 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

In TaxBandits, you can file Form 941 for the current tax year and up to two prior years. Once you e-file with us, the forms will be available for download from the Print Center.
Here’s how you file Form 941:

  • Sign in to TaxBandits account.
  • Go to Home >> Start New Form.
  • Click Form 941.
  • Enter the employer details manually or pull them up from the Address Book.
  • Choose Tax Year from the dropdown. We support the current Tax Year and two prior years.

  • Click Start Filing under the Quarter for which you want to file.
  • Enter the form details and continue to e-file Form 941.

After you transmit your 941s in TaxBandits, we will notify you about the form status via email. You can also log in to your TaxBandits account to view your return status from the dashboard. 
Your 941 copies will be available to view and download from the Print Center. Click here for instructions on how to download the copy of filed 941s.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751