How to E-File Form 941 for multiple businesses using Bulk Upload in TaxBandits?
198 views |
Last modified 4/1/2021 2:48:51 AM EST
You will need to provide details such as the Type of 941 and other information in our template, upload it, and transmit. Individual 941 returns will be created for each business and the status will reflect on the dashboard accordingly.
Here's how to Bulk File Form 941s:
- Sign in to TaxBandits.
- Click Start New Form >> Upload Multiple 941s.
- Download the template based on the quarter you want to file.
- For each client/business, enter the appropriate values under each assigned column in the excel template.
- Upload the file and click Upload.
- Preview the uploaded Form 941 details and click Process.
- In Summary, check the total number of forms uploaded & the ones skipped.
- Click View Errors to check the list of filing errors for each business.
- Download the errored file by clicking Export Errors, correct the information, and re-upload the file.
- If no errors are found, click Continue Filing.
- Click Audit Selected Returns.
- Review, e-sign, and transmit it to the IRS.
Bulk uploading Form 941s through TaxBandits eliminates the hassle of having to file each return separately for each of your clients. Saving time doesn’t mean skimping on the accuracy of the forms, the same business validations are performed on multiple filings. This feature is extremely beneficial for tax preparers and business owners filing for multiple businesses.