Can I use my TaxBandits account for multiple businesses?
179 views |
Last modified 1/25/2021 12:24:37 AM EST
Yes, you can use a single TaxBandits account to file tax forms for all your businesses. You can add all your businesses to the Address Book and then pull them up when you file a return. You don’t necessarily have to add the business to the Address Book. Instead, when you file a return, TaxBandits will automatically have them added to the Address Book.
Add Business to Address Book
- Sign in to TaxBandits. Click Home >> Quick Links.
- Select Address Book. Option to manually add your businesses or bulk upload is available.
- Click Add Payer/Employer.
- Enter the Name, EIN, and other information.
- Click Save. Follow the same to add other businesses.
- Click Bulk Upload Payers/Employers. You now have an Excel template to upload the information.
- Click the Payer/Employer Excel Template link to download the template.
- Fill in the business information and upload the file.
All of your business information will be available in the Address Book. You only have to pull them up when you file a tax return for the business.