How to check the e-filing status of your tax return in TaxBandits?
530 views |
Last modified 6/16/2021 9:10:24 AM EST
After you transmit the tax returns to the IRS/SSA, TaxBandits will notify you on the status of your return via email. You can also log in to your TaxBandits to check the status.
Below are the statuses maintained by TaxBandits:
- In Progress - You have started filling the form, but yet to transmit to the agency. Click the Continue button under Action to proceed with the e-filing.
- Transmitted to the IRS - You have successfully transmitted the tax return to the IRS. A response from the agency on the status of the filing is awaited.
- Accepted by the IRS - Your return is accepted by the IRS/SSA.
To check the status in TaxBandits,
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click 94x, 1099/W-2, ACA, or W-4/W-9/W-8BEN.
- The forms filed for the tax year and the filing status is displayed.
For returns in In-Progress status, click the Continue button to proceed with the filing. Click View to know more about the details of the transmitted returns.
With TaxBandits, you can easily track the status of every return you file. You will get a timely update from TaxBandits about your return status. If you have opted for Postal Mailing and Online Access for your transmitted forms, you can track their status from the dashboard.