Can I download and review the ACA 1095 forms before transmitting it?
409 views |
Last modified 1/21/2021 11:04:43 AM EST
Yes, you can download, review, and make changes to the 1095-B / 1095-C forms before transmitting them to the IRS in TaxBandits. Reviewing your forms before you transmit them will certainly minimize rejections.
Here’s how you do it:
- Go to Home Dashboard >> Recent Filings >> ACA
- Click the Continue button against the In Progress forms to proceed.
- Continue from where you left.
- Click the View Employee Form (1095-B) / View Employee Form (1095-C) button on the Order Summary page.
- Select the employee under the Employees Name tab to view their 1095-B/1095-C. The option to download or make changes to the form is available.
Once done, you may proceed to transmit the forms to the IRS. We have an internal audit engine to catch the IRS validation errors. This ensures your forms always reach the IRS without errors, and the chances for rejection are minimal.