Can I file W-2c with the State of Kentucky?
691 views | Last modified 11/21/2022 7:05:59 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes, you can submit W-2c with the State of Kentucky if you find errors on the previously filed Form W2. However, the state accepts only the electronic filing of W-2. If you have filed K-5 replacing W-2 and found errors, you can submit an amended K-5.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751