Does Kentucky require any additional forms to be submitted when filing 1099 forms?
660 views | Last modified 1/11/2022 1:14:46 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

No! You don’t have to submit any additional forms with Form 1099. If you want to e-file 1099, create a FREE account with TaxBandits, an IRS-certified e-file provider. If you choose to paper file 1099, you should not use 1099. Instead, you must use Form K-5, Employer’s Report of Withholding Tax Statements. Paper filing of K-5 is acceptable only when you file 25 or fewer forms.                                                      

Note: The state will not accept paper copies of 1099.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751