What types of 1099 forms need to be filed with the State of Kentucky?
755 views | Last modified 12/30/2021 2:11:00 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

The following forms should be filed with the state of Kentucky if there is a state tax withholding.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com