How to unmask the TINs in print copies of W-2/1099?
105 views |
Last modified 1/25/2021 12:51:20 AM EST
For security reasons, we mask the recipient's TIN in copies of W-2/1099. If you want to download the copies with TIN, follow the below steps.
- Log in to your TaxBandits account.
- Click Quick Links >> Print Center.
- Choose W2/1099 Forms.
- Select the Tax Year and Payer/Employer.
- Under Employee/Recipient Copies, click Print Employee/Recipient Forms.
- Select form type from the drop-down menu.
- Select the recipients/employees by checking the checkbox.
- Click the Request to Download Forms with Unmasked TIN link.
Once you have requested, we will notify you through an email when you can download the forms with unmasked TIN. After receiving the email, you can then log in to your TaxBandits account and download the PDF copies from the Print Center.
Note: PDF copies with unmasked TIN are password-protected, and the password will be the employee's/recipient's TIN (without hyphen).