How do I export my 1099 report in TaxBandits? What information will it contain?
534 views |
Last modified 1/6/2022 5:34:32 AM EST
With TaxBandits, you can view, download, or print a copy of your 1099 report anytime. The report will have the vendor’s contact information and the amounts reported on your 1099 form.
To export the 1099 report in TaxBandits,
- Sign in to TaxBandits and click the Distribution Center tab on the right top corner.
- Under Distribution Center, click Continue under Print Forms.
- On the Print Centre page, click Print 1099/W-2/1098/5498 Forms.
- Select the tax year, form series, and business using the dropdown. The recipient details will be listed below.
- Select the recipients whose form you want to download and click Download >> Download Forms
- Select if you wish to download the forms with Masked or UnMasked TIN, and click on Download as ZIP Folder.
The 1099 recipient forms will be downloaded based on your preferences. You can view and verify the forms anytime!