What is the due date to file Form 941-X to correct the underreported tax amount?
4.9k views | Last modified 2/28/2022 3:04:26 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

For correcting the underreported tax amount, you must file Form 941-X on or before the due date for filing the return of that reporting quarter in which you discovered the error and pay the amount you owe. This will ensure interest-free correction and will not subject to FTD penalities.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com