Can I file Form 941 for the previous years?
311 views |
Last modified 5/25/2020 11:42:22 AM EST
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
Yes, you can e-file Form 941 for the current tax year and also up to two previous tax years in TaxBandits. Currently, you can file Form 941 for the years 2020, 2019, and 2018.
Below are the steps on how to e-file Form 941 for previous years.
- Log in to your TaxBandits account, and go to Home >> Form tab.
- Choose "Form 941" under "94x - Quarterly (941, 941-Schedule R, 941-PR/SS)".
- Go to “Employer 941 - Employer information” and fill the employer details.
- Click "Save and Continue".
- Choose "Quarter".
- Continue to file Form 941 and transmit it to the IRS.