Can I file Form 941 for previous years?
2.1k views | Last modified 2/28/2022 8:22:41 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes, you can e-file Form 941 for up to three previous years with TaxBandits. Currently, we support the filing of Form 941 for 2021, 2020, and 2019.
Below are the steps on how to e-file Form 941 for previous years.

  • Sign in to TaxBandits.
  • Click Start New Form >> Form 941.
  • Enter employer details manually or pull them up from the address book.
  • Choose the Tax Year from the dropdown and select the Quarter for which you are filing.

  • Fill the form details and transmit your return to the IRS.

After you transmit your returns, you can dowload it from the Print Center any time.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751