My Form 941 was rejected by the IRS and I need to file a correction. Can I do that here?
3.3k views | Last modified 3/23/2021 8:16:54 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes, you can correct your rejected Form 941 and re-transmit it to the IRS through TaxBandits.

You will receive an explanation for rejection, and you need to correct the errors explained. If you have errors in your rejected return, such as incorrect SSN, payer’s identification, name, or omitted form, you can correct them and re-submit the same Form 941 to the IRS electronically. For other errors, the IRS expects you submit your returns by paper.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751